A New Service Announced at the Orlando Home Show

Our booth at the Orlando Home Show Oct 6th 2012

We are super excited to announce a new tool added to our bag of services. What better place to make the announcement than at this Year’s Fall Orlando Home Show! It never ceases to amaze us how many wonderful people live here in Orlando. We used the Home show as a test market to gauge feedback about our new service to remove dust mites, pollen and other allergens from the parts of the home that are used the most. Everyone was very eager to give their opinions and the overwhelming majority was positive. This extra service can help take your home one step closer to being allergen free and everyone saw the value in that! In addition to this announcement, we also had a chance to give away some great prizes including a whole house carpet cleaning! Please watch our Facebook page in the coming week for winner announcements. And we sure would appreciate it if you “like” our page while you are there! We are going to have more free house cleaning contests through Facebook soon.

The feedback was overwhelming and so we are officially launching our new service starting this week! Thanks to all the great staff members that made the event a success especially our coordinator, Leonor Moore, who hooked us up with a great corner booth! Thanks!

 

 

Press Release //  InstaDRY

 

Orlando based InstaDRY announces a new service at the Orlando Home Show aimed at significantly increasing Indoor Air Quality.

 

Orlando, Fla. (Oct. 6, 2012) — InstaDRY, LLC based in Orlando, uses the Orlando Home Show as a venue to announce its new service aimed at significantly increasing indoor air quality.

Marc Snyder, President of InstaDRY LLC, said the new service removes dust, mold spores, pollen, dust mites, pet dander and other allergens from commonly used areas of the household such as pillows, mattresses and couch cushions.

Snyder said InstaDRY developed this service to dove-tail with its carpet and tile cleaning service.

“By Dry cleaning the carpets and tile, our methods have been shown to reduce indoor allergens by up to 80%. The other 20% of allergens in the home lives in pillows, mattresses, cushions and other areas,” Snyder said.

“These are places that we spend a significant portion of our lives and this new service brings the home one step closer to being totally free of allergens.” Snyder added.

Five Central Florida cities rank in the top 100 list of worst allergy cities to live in, according to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. “We think this will be a welcome service to many of our current and future clients. The Orlando Home show provided us with a wonderful opportunity to speak directly with the market and based on the feedback, we believe this added service will be a great success” Snyder explained.

InstaDRY, LLC is a member of the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce and the Host Professional Cleaners Association.

* * *

For more information, contact

 

Marc Snyder, President, 407-476-8525 info@instadryorlando.com

 

 

 

Allen is InstaDRY's mad scientist. Always coming up with new and novel ways to destroy stains where they lay! Look for news and update posts from him.

Latest posts by Allen (Posts)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>