For Release 1700
InstaDRY is now Evolution Deep Clean
New Name, Amazing Results and Service
Orlando— 02/05/2019 — Today we would like to announce that after much research and development, InstaDRY is now Evolution Deep Clean. The organization has taken on new owners who have been in the industry for quite some time.
“The developed service process has brought consistent amazing results!,” said M. Don Snyder, Director of Operations at Evolution Deep Clean.
Positive Customer Impact
When arriving on a job, we never know what we are actually walking in to and that occasionally made performing our service difficult. Our new system process has made that worry disappear with consistent, outstanding results and almost no surcharge involved. Since launching the new system back in April of 2018 our online review count has more than doubled and our referrals have skyrocketed. This is the same for both Residential and Commercial services.
“Absolute professional job! Would highly recommend,” said Willie Santiago, Area Manager, about a feedback from P. Merrifield. (located on our Google business page)
CHANGE IN SERVICES
When it comes to carpet cleaning service, one must realize the two main jobs of carpet are to act as both a noise filter and an air filter. Evolution Deep Clean has been achieving amazing results in carpets by recognizing the jobs of the carpet with the creation and implementation of our patent-pending Storm Filter. The Storm Filter helps remove dry soil and allergens out of floorings and furnishings at a much higher effectiveness than a traditional vacuum. With the power of a strong truck mount system, the Storm Filter works about 12 stronger than the equipment typically used by professional floor cleaners. With the latest tools and high power equipment, Evolution Deep Clean is able to achieve desire results in nearly every situation and carpet job with a dry time of between one and two hours. These new tools and equipment has also been able to achieve amazing results in Tile/Grout Cleaning, Wood Floors, Upholstery, Mattresses, and much more.
The overall goal for Evolution Deep Clean is to be able to handle all the annual and periodical deep clean needs for residential and commercial customers. The operation has already implemented exterior pressure washing, as well as moving toward stone floor cleaning. The needs for the customers are always changing, but the need for deep cleaning has not. The new name speaks for itself, it is the job of the professional cleaner to evolve with the customers’ needs hence why the new name is Evolution Deep Clean.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, press only:
M. Don Snyder
About the Annual & Periodic Maintenance Program:
Evolution Deep Clean cares for much of your home and business. There are many services provided that are recommended for annual service as well as periodically throughout the year. With a low and easy monthly cost, the charges breaks down to a savings up to 40% of the initial service cost per visit.
Call 407-476-8525 to speak to a representative
· Up to 40% savings per visit
· Easy scheduling throughout the year
· Maintain Health and Beauty of your Home/Business
· Double the life of all areas serviced.
· Complimentary annual protectant on Carpet, Rugs, Upholstery, Grout, and Wood
· Non-Prescheduled Services as low as $49.99 per visit (i.e. emergency stain repair)
What is The Evolution Deep Clean System?
Think about your washer and dryer. Every washer and dryer has a set of specific cycles in order to get your clothes clean. The same goes when cleaning every type of floor on the market. The Evolution Deep Clean maximizes the efforts of every set cycle required in cleaning your floor, rugs, upholstery, and more. This has been researched and developed by the InstaDRY Leadership Team (with many other leaders in the industry) for about a decade for maximizing the efficiency of the cleaning process.
There are many people with cut rate prices. If InstaDRY was doing the same exact cleaning, then the prices and results will reflect as such. The question you have to ask yourself is, if your washer and dryer is missing any of those set cycles then are your clothes going to come out clean?
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Wood Floor Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- And More!
Call us at 407-476-8525 to speak to a Representative
Or book online at the upper right hand corner!
Coming January of 2019, InstaDRY will officially be Evolution Deep Clean
We have been saddened to hear about the home invasions that has been happening here in Central Florida. ADT has solutions to help ward off potential break-ins that we feel is important enough to spread the word.
Some of the invasions has included of cutting the data/phone lines to the homes as well as security the security cameras. ADT has packages that makes this impossible for the intruder to work around.
There is nothing more scary or feeling helpless then having an intruder in your home. Please click on the banners provided and have an ADT rep come out to your home for an assessment.
M. Don Snyder
Director of Operations
As in really important. These are true facts that can help you maintain your carpet, keep your family safe from disease, and prevent the economy from crashing. Well, maybe not that last one, but they’re still important.
1. Warning Labels: Whenever you’re using any sort of carpet cleaning chemical or detergent, read the label. All of it. Even the part about the recycling deposit for the states you don’t live in. Plenty of household cleaning supplies can do some pretty nasty stuff to a human body, you want to make sure you’re not leaving these materials behind when kids or pets play on your carpet. Nearly all carpet cleaning chemicals talk about rinsing afterwards to prevent residue, and that’s no joke. Residue can be toxic, can attract dust, and can even bleach carpet if left on there for too long. While drinking a bottle of the safest soap in the world will probably still give you a stomach ache and make your next trip to the bathroom more eventful than you’d like, some of it will just kill you. A lot of cleaners are the true definition of toxic, so read your labels.
2. Don’t Let it Get Bad: How do you disinfect something? Usually, you either soak it in a disinfectant for an hour or so, or you boil it for half that length. Can you do either of these things to carpet? If you expose carpet to temperatures of 160 F or higher (71 c for you metric types) you begin degrading the stain resistance. Water boils at 212 F. Do the math. On top of that, good luck getting water out of your carpet pad be-451″ />starts growing. This means you really need to stay on top of keeping your carpet clean, don’t allow it to get bad to begin with. Normal vacuuming helps tremendously, as does taking care of biological stains as soon as they happen. When I say biological, I include drink and food spills in that category. If you have a cup of apple juice on your counter for a month, it starts to rot and grow bacteria. The same thing happens in your carpet.
3. Professional Cleaning: Hard truth time; no matter how often or well you clean your carpets, you probably don’t have the materials or equipment really needed to get all the dirt up. That’s fine, the stuff you buy in stores is really designed for maintenance rather than restoration. You can extend the time between professional cleanings by keeping your house clean, but eventually you need that heavy duty equipment to get the job done. When you hire a cleaner, make sure the technicians that come into your home are trade certified, and that the company is properly licensed, and insured. Remember that part about temperatures of 160 F damaging your carpet? And that part about rinsing and removing residues that can make your carpet dirtier faster and possibly contain some horrible stuff? Those of us who have that trade certification possess the knowledge and skills to keep your carpet from being damaged and keep it safe.
Knowledge is power, and now you have a little more. Carpet is serious business.
InstaDry Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Congratulations John on your 4th top rated public review on Google Plus! Keep up with the good work on maintaining our core standards of customer care and quality service!
Please don’t hesitate asking for John when calling InstaDRY for service!
Congratulations to Andrew! Great work with our clients and maintaining our core standards of customer service and quality care performance!
When you need our services, please don’t hesitate contacting us and ask for Andrew!!
Congratulations to John’s 3rd top rated online review!
John’s been with us for a short time, but he’s been doing fantastic with our clients. When needing service done, please don’t hesitate asking for John!
Please check out his certificate here with the review message:
John Google Plus 20150902
During my tenure as a flooring cleaner, I’ve heard numerous complaints about the much maligned carpet.
It’s hard to maintain.
It doesn’t last as long as hard floors.
I have allergies.
Well, sit back and relax. I’m about to inject some knowledge into your brain space.
1. Carpet is easier to maintain. Yes, I said it. I know this doesn’t sound right, wood floors just need a sweeping and tile just needs a mopping while carpet absorbs stains and requires constant vacuuming. Well, about that. The bulk of the dust and dirt in your house comes from you. Dead skin cells. Grody. That, and the stuff you track in. I’m going to pose this question to you, do you shed less skin and track in less dirt if you have tile and hardwood floors? Of course not. Carpet helps to localize the dirt, which means a proper vacuuming can get most all of it up in one go. That canister isn’t more full than your dustpan because the carpet is dirtier than the hardwood or tile, it’s more full because you’re getting more dirt up. On top of that, professionally cleaning carpet is a much more straightforward process than tile or hardwood. If you want to test this theory, call a professional floor cleaner and get a quote for your carpet and your tile. The price reflects the difference in difficulty of cleaning.
2. Carpet is more sanitary and allergy friendly. Wait, what? Yes. That part about carpet localizing dirt isn’t a joke, if you maintain your carpet properly it will actually improve the indoor air quality of your home. Think about it this way, textiles filter air. Your clothes, furniture, and carpet all help remove dust from the air. Carpet does this the most, it’s like having a huge filter stretched across your entire floor. Now in order for this to work, proper maintenance is required. That means vacuuming regularly, and keeping track of the filters in your vacuum. As for the hard surfaces, imagine how difficult it is to get this dirt out of the wood grain or grout line.
3. Carpet insulates. It’s like a giant blanket for your floor. If you hop out of bed on a cold say and get chilled on your feet, that’s heat leaking from your home. Wall to wall carpet can help keep your power bills down and warm your house in the winter. Mind you, this doesn’t really apply in places like my home town of Orlando, Florida. We want it cool, as cool as can be.
4. Carpet is Safer. This is really straightforward and simple, carpet hurts less when you fall on it. Despite the sanitation issues inherent with having carpet in a bathroom or kitchen, I’ve seen a lot of senior citizens install carpet in these rooms in case of a fall. That extra cushion can help prevent bruises and broken bones.
5. Carpet is Quieter. That’s right, it muffles sound and prevents echo. You may not notice it, but your ears will. Carpet will help protect your hearing from loud noises, like appliances and that useful vacuum cleaner.
InstaDry Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Have you ever noticed that some spills can be cleaned from your carpet really easily, while some stick around no matter how much you scrub? How people say that wine stains immediately but apple juice barely gets mentioned? That’s because there’s a big difference between spots and stains, and I’m here to explain the difference and help you clean both.
First off, spots and stains are basically two completely different things, even if they look the same. Spots are easy, that’s when you get gunk on top of a carpet fiber and it just sits there like an old dog on a comfy couch. Stains actually get inside the carpet fibers and take up residence, and are much more difficult to clean, if they can be removed at all. So what causes a stain as opposed to a spot? And how do I clean them? Glad you asked.
Stains are caused by three things in concert; heat, acidity, and time. Carpet fibers are hollow, and contain small molecules that block the pores in the fibers and prevent stains from getting inside that chute. The hotter a material, the easier it is to get rid of that stain resistance. The more acidic the spill, the easier it is. And if a spill is given the time it needs to dissolve that stain resistance, good luck getting it out. This means that if something is hot, like soup, acidic, like wine, or sits a while, like that spill you didn’t realize was there or thought “Oh, I’ll get it after this episode of Law and Order” and never get around to it, it’s more likely to stain. If it’s a combination of these, like a hot cup of strong coffee that gets dropped before you’re awake enough to deal with it, then you’ve got a problem.
The first step in cleaning a liquid spill is getting up as much of it as you possibly can with a dry rag. After that’s done, take another dry rag and place it on top, weigh it down with something, and leave it for 12-24 hours. This should let most of the wetness wick up into the towel, and out of your carpet. If there’s stain remaining, check out your stain treatment detergents and apply as listed on the labels. This is very important, read the label! Some of these chemicals can bleach your carpet if used improperly, and almost all of them leave a residue you need to rinse off. If the stain is very stubborn you can use an iron on top of a wet cloth, but be very careful with this as it can melt your carpet.
Spots are easy, just take some spot removal, apply to a rag, then lightly blot off the spot. Don’t scrub too hard, and don’t push down. Just lightly swipe and agitate the carpet, then wipe clean with a wet rag afterwards.
InstaDry Carpet and Tile Cleaning
I’m willing to bet that you have soap somewhere in your house. It’s probably in your shower, under your sink, on top of your sink, inside your carpet from the last time you tried cleaning that stubborn coffee stain, somewhere. If it’s not, then eew. Let me ask you a question, do you know how that soap actually works? Not how you scrub, that’s just elbow grease. The actual, chemical process to how it works. Probably not. Well, it’s time you learned. Put on your science hats, kids, it’s school time.
The first thing to understand is that opposites attract. One of the main methods gunk sticks to something like a counter, carpet, or your skin, is because the gunk has an opposite magnetic charge to the thing it’s on. Yes, a magnetic charge. Most everything is magnetic at the molecular level. When the gunk is the opposite charge of the surface, those two molecules start using the buddy system, and refuse to fly solo. You can scrape some of these away with just scrubbing and some water, not everybody clings to their buddy with the same strength, but sometimes those molecules just don’t want to stop the hugging action. For this we need something stronger, something to break the bonds. For this, we need SURFACTANT! Say it with me. It’s fun. Sur-fact-ant.
Surfactants form a chemical bond with the gunk and the surface, changing the charge from positive to negative or negative to positive. The particle doing the hugging starts to become hugged by a different particle, and the original buddy gets jealous and boots the original hugger out. This leaves the dirt floating around with no solid ground to hold onto, and allows your rag, sponge, or mop to quickly grab it and take it to parts unknown. Thus through the application of surfactants, things are left clean.
Of course, there are far more chemicals in soap than just surfactants. This is why it’s important to rinse whatever spot or surface you’ve cleaned to ensure you’re not leaving residue behind. Residue attracts dust and dirt, which will go on to hug your surfaces, and you’re back in the same situation you were in to begin with.
Soap is important, use it. And now you know how it works. Science!
InstaDRY, Carpet & Tile Cleaning
InstaDRY is proud to announce that today is our third year of being in business. When we started, we had a few things in mind.
- That a good cleaning job will extend the life of the floors and improve indoor air quality.
- Customers are always first and we will make ourselves available for them at all times.
- We will always leave the best memories behind.
The team we assembled is truly the most talented in Central Florida and dedicated to all of our clients. We cannot be anymore grateful for the amazing work they have done to get us to this point.
Most of all, we cannot be anymore excited about the clients for InstaDRY. Thank you for allowing us to come into your home or business performing the services we provide. Your constant feedback (good or bad) has been very valuable in our daily training.
Please keep following us on our blogs and social media for updates to our service. Going into our 4th year, we have many awesome new things happening!!!
The other day, I posted some pics of results about wet vs. dry of an onsite comparison. The following diagrams has the most ultimate description why it’s better to use the dry clean system for cleaning carpets.
It’s been a wonderful year for InstaDRY, but we couldn’t have done it without you. As we enter into the Christmas season once again, we are currently running a special for you and your friends called “Keep The Memories, Not The Stains!” Since the Holiday Season is filled with a lot of fun and joy, it is also filled with a lot of mess. Everyone is currently working hard to make the Holidays a perfect season this year. That is why any carpet cleaning booked for the month of December, we will provide a “voucher” for a free touch up in January.
We started this special for the 2012 Holiday Season because we found many people weren’t sure what makes more sense… Get the carpets cleaned before the Holidays or after. We all realized, why not give everyone the best of both worlds and clean the carpets before the Holiday Festivities begin and give them a free touch up in January as a Holiday Special. This was an uncommon special that everyone seem to really enjoy and excited we are doing this again. We hope that you can take advantage of this little special and tell your friends.
If we don’t get to hear from you before then, then please have a fun & safe Holiday Season and may 2014 bring you more joy and success than 2013.
Happy Holidays from the InstaDRY Team,
M. Don Snyder, Jeremy Levy, Andrew Mongeau, Natasia Lin